What is consumer segmentation?
Segmentation is the process of dividing consumers into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways that are relevant to marketing, such as age, gender, interests and spending habits. It helps you to target these groups more effectively and allocate marketing resources in the right way.
Ask yourself these simple questions – if you don’t know who your customers are then how:
- Can you attract new and profitable ones?
- Can you ensure you’re marketing the right offer with the right message?
- Can you instil loyalty, reduce churn and increase customer value?
- Do you know you’re positioning your retail outlets in the right place?
- Can you plan for the future with confidence?
Customer Segmentation & Insight Tools
TransUnion has a comprehensive suite of consumer classification systems, which includes the CAMEO family. CAMEO enables you to carry out detailed customer analysis and customer segmentation that groups like-minded individuals into segments. So whether you are managing customer relationships, searching for prospects or conducting market analysis to support key investment or divestment opportunities, TransUnion’s segmentation tools are for you.
Interested in targeting your customers more effectively with better segmented campaigns? Contact us by filling out our business enquiry form.