TransUnion Information Group is committed to ensuring our website is accessible to as many visitors as possible, regardless of physical ability or software. We have taken the following steps to achieve this goal.
The site has been audited to WCAG WAI 2.0 A standard using a range of audit tools and the WCAG-EM Report Tool. We’re confident we meet this standard, but if you find something that isn’t working for you, please do let us know.
- This site is built using XHTML 1.0 Strict. (Our mobile site is built using HTML5 and CSS3)
- The site uses valid CSS 2.1 for visual layout and styling.
- The site uses structured semantic mark-up – for example:
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off in the visitor's browser.
- table mark-up is used for tabular data.
- lists are marked up using lists elements.
- headers are marked up as headers.
- Content images on the site use descriptive ALT attributes.
- Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- All text is sized using relative sizes to allow it to be resized by users of any browser.
- All main content is structured so as to be readable in any browser, regardless of whether it supports images, stylesheets, scripting or plugins.
Questions or feedback
If you experience any problems using this site, or just want to let us know how we’re doing, please get in touch.