How do I leave a Notice of Correction?

Send a letter to Customer Service Team, TransUnion, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ with the wording you would like to add in your file, your full name, date of birth and address. Please remember to sign your letter.

Alternatively, you can email us with the above information at

Please remember that the Notice of Correction can’t be more than 200 words, defamatory, libellous, incorrect or frivolous. The note will remain on your TransUnion credit file until you ask us to remove it.

FAQ: What is a notice of correction?