My details on the Electoral roll are incorrect, how do I update them?

If the information about your electoral roll registration on your credit report is incorrect you will need to supply us with evidence from your local authority in order to update your credit file. You can email this to or send it to Consumer Services Team, PO Box 491, Leeds LS3 1WZ.

FAQ: Information on my credit report