How do I remove other people's details off my credit report?

If you want to disassociate yourself from anyone you have had a financial relationship with (for example an ex-partner), you will need to make sure any joint accounts are closed or transferred to a single name before you contact us. You can then contact us to request a disassociation from this person by emailing us on:

FAQ: Financial disassociation