How do I get a CCJ marked as Satisfied?

If the judgment is paid more than one month after the original judgment, it can be marked as Satisfied on your credit file. To do this, you need to send us the relevant Certificate of Satisfaction. The judgment will still remain on your credit report for six years from the judgment date but lenders will be able to see that the amount has been paid.

FAQ: County Court Judgements and Insolvencies