As an organisation, we strive to ensure that we deliver the best levels of customer service. However, if you are not happy with the service you have received, you should contact us immediately so that we can investigate your concerns. Our Complaints Procedure is designed to be quick, simple and
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT
If you are unhappy with the service you have received from a team within TransUnion (Formerly Callcredit), you can register a complaint directly with our Customer Relations team for investigation, either verbally or in writing.
INFORMATION TO PROVIDE
It is important that you provide us with as much information as possible. In your complaint to us, please include the following:
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- A clear description of your complaint
- Any documentary evidence to support your complaint
- What outcome you require
- Any relevant reference numbers
HOW WE DEAL WITH YOUR COMPLAINT
We will investigate your complaint in accordance with our internal complaints procedure:
- Whether your complaint is made verbally or in writing, you will be contacted via email or letter to confirm we have received your complaint and that it is under investigation.
- You may also be contacted if we require further information.
- On completion of the investigation into your complaint we will write to you and set out the findings of the investigation which has been carried out, whether your complaint has been upheld or rejected and the reasons for that.
- Once we have issued our final response, we will not enter into any further correspondence regarding your complaint unless asked to do so by the regulator.
- We publish complaints data in accordance with our responsibilities under the regulation of the Financial Conduct Authority. Our most recent complaints data can be found at: https://www.callcredit.co.uk/consumer-solutions/contact-us/complaints-procedure/complaintsdata
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
TransUnion (formerly Callcredit)
One Park Lane
EXTERNAL APPEALS PROCESS
If you are unhappy with our final response you can contact one of the following organisations dependent on the nature of your complaint:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Direct Marketing Commission
70 Margaret Street
Telephone: 020 7291 3350
You also have the right to seek recourse through the courts.
We will look to deal with your complaint as soon as possible and respond to you in a timely manner. As a minimum:
- We will acknowledge any written complaint within 5 days.
- For all cases, either verbal or written, will aim to provide a final response within 8 weeks.
- If we are not able to provide a final response within 8 weeks we will explain why and indicate when we will be able to provide a final response.